- 1. Customers can purchase any of the featured beverages (see table below for specific schedule of featured drinks) for Php 100 the whole day (store opening - 11:59PM) every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 17 - September 13, 2020
Week 1 (July 17-18, 2020): Mocha Ice Blended & Mocha Chip Ice Blended
Week 2 (July 24-26, 2020): White Chocolate Dream Ice Blended & White Chocolate Dream Latte
Week 3 (July 31 - Aug 2, 2020): Extreme Mocha Ice Blended & Extreme Vanilla Ice Blended
Week 4 (Aug 7-9, 2020): Caramel Ice Blended & Caramel Macchiato
Week 5 (Aug 14-16, 2020): Double Chocolate Ice Blended & Double Chocolate Latte
Week 6 (Aug 21-23, 2020): Cookies & Cream Ice Blended
Week 7 (Aug 28-31, 2020): Hazelnut Ice Blended & Hazelnut Latte
Week 8 (Sept 4-6, 2020): Vanilla Ice Blended & Vanilla Latte
Week 9 (Sept 11-13, 2020): Cookies & Cream Ice Blended
- 2. Php 100 beverage is applicable to REGULAR size ice blended drinks for regular stores.
- 3. Customers can purchase more than 1 featured beverage per day.
- 4. Featured beverages will be announced every Wednesday on The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) throughout the promo period.
- 5. Add-ons must be paid on top of the promo price. Regular price of add-ons (NSA, Soy, etc.) applies.
- 6. Swirl Rewards cardholders may use their Swirl Rewards points to purchase any featured beverage.
- 7. Marketing Gift Certificates and beverage coupons may not be used to avail of the promo.
- 8. Promo is not valid in conjunction with other promos. But in compliance to, Section 4 of R.A. 9994, otherwise known as the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, “In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.”
- 9. Promo is valid in all open The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® & 26th St. Bistro stores nationwide.
- 10. Promo period from July 17, 2020 to August 8, 2020 is extended until Sept. 13, 2020 as approved by DTI FTEB.
- Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-102191 Series of 2020